This Master Class is for Collision Center and Auto Body Shop owners and managers. This Collision Hub Master Class includes a 14 class series on our Learning Management System of all the information that all body shop owners and managers must know. The series includes:
- Managing Change In Your Business
- Developing Your Collision Repair Team
- Introduction To Business Ethics
- Business Ethics For Collision Repair Owners And Managers
- Understanding Ethics And Obstacles
- Your Leadership EQ
- Human Resources For Collision Repair
- Planning And Conducting Job Interviews
- Employee Sourcing And Retention: Talent Management
- Preventing Sexual Harassment In The Workplace
- Employee Retention: Wellness Programs
- Basics Of Time Management
- Time Management: Handling Distractions
- Time Management: Prioritization
Purchase includes 3 months of access to our Learning Management System. Access begins at date of purchase.
You can also add the ADAS course for just $50, normally $149! Click here for ADAS: https://collisionhub.com/product/advanced-driver-assistance-systems/
Purchase the Collision Hub PhD Program (Estimating & Shop Owner/Manager) and you will receive the Estimating Pre-Inspection Routine Class for FREE! It is only available as part of the PhD Program.
The Collision Repair Industry’s #1 source for technical and estimating training.
Collision Hub covers the gamut of Collision Repair with an unrivaled mix of technical information, collision estimating, collision repair product commentary, turnkey repair trends, body shop news, and industry events. We deliver a wider range of information on all industry products (such as 3M, BASF, PPG, Norton, SATA etc) than the competition by engaging the industry with a compelling visual style. Collision Hub brings you the broadest industry coverage you’ll find anywhere.
Do you have a question? Contact Us Now
For more information on the groups Click Here
Visit our Youtube Channel Click Here