Our Estimating Master Class includes a 16 class series on our Learning Management System of all the information that every estimator must know. The series includes:
- Understanding Communication Barriers: Conflict and Confrontation
- Communication Fundamentals For Collision Repair
- Core Communication Skills: Empathy
- Core Communication Skills: Verbal
- Core Communication Skills: Writing
- How To Handle Objections: Getting Customers To Say, “Yes!”
- Do You Have These Four Essential Customer Service Skills?
- Core Strategies For Stress Management
- Working Across Cultures In Collision Repair
- Ethics And Obstacles
- Time Management: Prioritization
- Introduction To Business Ethics
- Basics Of Time Management
- Time Management: Handling Distractions
- Four Essential Customer Service Skills
- Handling Difficult Customer Service Scenarios
This Master Class purchase includes 3 months of access to our Learning Management System. Access begins at date of purchase.
You can also add the ADAS course for just $50, normally $149! Click here for ADAS: https://collisionhub.com/product/advanced-driver-assistance-systems/
Purchase the Collision Hub PhD Program (Communication Skills for Estimators and CSAs & Shop Owner/Manager) and you will receive the Estimating Pre-Inspection Routine Class for FREE! It is only available as part of the PhD Program.
The Collision Repair Industry’s #1 source for technical and estimating training.
Collision Hub covers the gamut of Collision Repair with an unrivaled mix of technical information, collision estimating, product commentary, trends, news, and events. We deliver a wider range of information on all industry products (such as 3M, BASF, PPG, Norton, SATA etc) than the competition by engaging the industry with a compelling visual style. Collision Hub brings you the broadest industry coverage you’ll find anywhere.
Do you have a question? Contact Us Now
For more information on the groups Click Here
Visit our Youtube Channel Click Here